Shipping & Returns
- Free global shipping within 10 business days to the North America and 2-3 days to UK / Europe. For other destinations, please allow up to 3 weeks. Once your order is placed, you will receive a tracking number via email.
- The artwork is sustainably packaged and well-protected, but on the rare occasion there are issues, we will do our best to make it right.
- Fine art print orders are produced within 12-36 hours by a specialized printer, then shipped directly to the customer, accompanied by a certificate of authenticity for single edition and limited edition works.
- We provide free global shipping for all prints and framed artworks to almost every country in the world. Should your address not be accepted at checkout, please contact us and we will try to find a solution.
- Orders are dispatched within 2-3 days, arriving within a week thereafter to the UK or Europe and 10 business days to North America. Other destinations vary, please allow up to 3 weeks.
- You will receive a tracking number via email upon dispatch. All shipments are made using the most efficient and cost effective shipping route: Royal Mail, Deutsche Post, DHL, TNT, UPS.
- Express shipping. Please contact us if express shipping is urgently needed, so we can determine available options and associated costs before placing the order.
- We offer customs-free delivery to the UK, EU and US and customs duties are prepaid for Canada, Switzerland, Norway, Australia & South Africa.
- For other regions, you may have to pay a customs clearance fee as required by your port of delivery.
Returns on damaged or lost artwork
- In the unlikely event of receiving a damaged artwork, please contact us within 48 hours with pictures of the damage. Once confirmed, we will endeavour to replace the edition, free of cost.
- In the event that we are unable to replace the edition, we will arrange a refund upon receiving the returned damaged artwork and corresponding Certificate of Authenticity (where applicable).
- We work with a fully end-to-end carbon neutral printing partner, so all prints and framed artworks (and their delivery) are certified carbon neutral.
- All papers and wood-based materials are sourced from Forestry Stewardship Council certified sustainable sources.
- Packaging materials have been carefully selected to reduce the impact on the environment whilst still ensuring your artwork gets to you in perfect condition.
- Plastics are kept to a minimum and all packaging materials are sustainably sourced, being a mixture of recycled, recyclable or biodegradable materials.